Step into the unknown with Moonlighter’s Between Dimensions DLC
Moonlighter‘s biggest expansion to date, Between Dimensions, hits Steam today bringing an onslaught of new monsters and items for players to encounter and sell!
Between Dimensions will add to Moonlighter’s post game by adding all-new interdimensional dungeons, while filling the current dungeons with new creatures, weapons, armors, shop items, and rings. Players will be able to access the DLC only after finishing the main game.
A list of new content and features can be found below:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
- A new client – the indecisive customer (free content)
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers(free content)
Between Dimensions launches on July 23rd via Steam at 6.99 USD/Euro, and will be available on consoles at a later date.
For those that have yet to experience Moonlighter, the base version will receive a 50% discount on Steam for 48 hours starting July 23.