The Fast and Furious movies used to be a simple affair. Street racing, nice cars, and a light story. But all that changed with the fifth and sixth entries in the Fast & Furious franchise. They brought crazy in forms we never anticipated. Just when you thought they’d tone the series down, they release this trailer.
Furious 7 looks to top everything that has come before. Just how crazy are we talking?
- A house blowing up. Not just any house though. This is the house the group have been striving to return to since the first movie. Jason Statham just shit in Toretto’s cereal and Toretto’s having none of it.
- Two cars collide head on causing the windows of the building next to them to EXPLODE.
- The Rock fires a chaingun as if he’s taking a stroll around the block.
- Skydiving with cars. I think they’ve done this one before, but it is worth mentioning again BECAUSE WHO SKYDIVES WITH CARS?!?!?!
- Driving a car from one skyscraper into another to get away from a man with a grenade launcher and then bailing out of the car so you don’t plummet out of the second building. #NoBigDeal
April can’t come fast enough!