A squad-based dungeon crawler, Tiny Trinket Games and Anshar publishing’s Zoria: Age of Shattering is a tactical RPG with turn-based combat, outpost maintenance, and follower management. Set in the world of Zoria, players lead a team of 4 heroes across the vast world in an adventure utilizing epic skill trees and combat very WOW-like in design, dependent on both turn-based and heavy crafting utilization.
Check out their brand-new trailer below:
About Zoria: Age of Shattering
- You are the Commander – Lead your diverse team through the fantasy lands of a Uram continent and challenge countless groups of monsters and bosses.
- Explore the world of Zoria – Zoria has now fallen prey to the sheer brutality of the hellspawn that roams its land. Its lush forests, mysterious caves, and majestic buildings have transformed into haunting locations. Explore these mysterious lands to uncover the mysteries within.
- Dynamic Turn Based combat – Use the unique skills of all of your party members to fight your way through the land. Attack from close range or distance with different attack patterns and directions; heal or shield allies with various spells and commands and use your surroundings to your advantage.
- Craft, rest and survive – Keep a keen eye on your equipment and vitality as they both deteriorate over time. A bonfire in Zoria’s provides a safe spot to restock your resources and prepare for the next battle.
- Class based accessibility – Take care of each of your warriors’ skill development, and it will repay you on the battlefield. Having an individual with the right skills can get you into previously inaccessible places and quests. Specific characters interacting with various objects in the world of Zoria may lead you to discover hidden treasures or make your travel easier, so explore all the options!
- Base management – You have to be wise in and out of the battle. Players can regularly update the base by unlocking new wings to the buildings, which will reward you with resources, quests, or items.
- Follow missions – In your outpost, you can plan and assign tasks to your companions. Send selected party members on an autonomic mission, in which you won’t participate but will receive what they find along the way. Never forget that their lives are in your hands!
For those at Pax East, Zoria: Age of Shattering will be available to play at Pax East at Booth #11046.